I made these for the kids the other day. We don't do a ton of processed food, so this is an EXTRA special treat. The kids helped me skewer the marshmallows and dip them in chocolate. Try them. They are GOOD. WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED MARSHMALLOWS PEOPLE!!
- White Chocolate Melting Chips
- Green Food Coloring
- Campfire LARGE Marshmallows
- Black frosting
- Chocolate Chips
- Popsicle sticks or cake pop sticks
- Wax paper
- Melt Chocolate in a double boiler and add green food color to obtain the desired shade of green
- Skewer the marshmallows with the popsicle sticks
- Dip the marshmallows in the green chocolate. Making sure to cover most of the surface of the mallow.
- Place on wax paper to set chocolate (approx 10 mins)
- Add the chocolate chips on the side of the mallows
- draw on your face and hair with the black frosting.